Other Mining and Safety Resources
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Part 46 or Part 48?
- 30 CFR Part 48 — Training and Retraining of Miners
- Mines Mining Engineering Department
- Colorado School of Mines home
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Total Worker Health®
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME)
- The Mining Industry and Addiction — American Addiction Centers
- EMCIS provides MSHA Mine Safety and Health Administration 30 CFR Part 48 surface and underground regulatory safety training for inexperienced and new miners and annual refresher training for experienced miners and mine employees. 5000-23 certificates provided upon completion of training.
- Many of our clientele are contractors, vendors, and other temporary or roving professionals who may not receive MSHA Part 48 safety training at the mine sites where they work.
- We also offer Train-the-Trainer (MSHA Instructor) courses for people seeking MSHA Instructor Certification (Blue Card).